How did i get here? i am almost 34 years old, my children have grown so fast and now i am "old". Remember when you thought 30 was old? Well...................i passed 30 a while back.
I feel so sad sometimes that life is going by so fast. I mean growing up the adults always said, time flies when you get older, but they neglected to mention it passes at the speed of light.
Just yesterday my babies were babies. Now one is almost a teenager, and the other is almost 7. My husband has to leave us for a while, and i am wigging out. To those of us who grew up in the 80's we get the word wigging.
I just want to turn back the clock a few years, it seems every year i know more and realize all my could of would of should of's.
I know that soon i will be an "old Lady" and my grandchildren will come to visit, and then one day i will be gone. I wonder if i will have passed on all the things i learned to my children and they in turn passed them on to their children?
I hope so, i hope that each generation that goes out from me, is smarter, and makes better choices. Its so sad, and yet i look forward to it. Talk about ironic. I dont want to get old, but i relish in seeing my children learn new things and become the people they are becoming. Life is a vicious thing isnt it? or something like it.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment